whatsapp It continues to be one of the apps that received the most updates. The quick messaging app is now packed with features that many didn’t expect, but it also tends to send you messages. Did he add you to his contact list?
henceforth whatsapp not only formalized the chat with you, but also created a channel for you to learn about all the tools that are gradually being added to the quick messaging app.
LOOK: MB WhatsApp 9.75: Latest APK Download August 2023
For example, there are currently video messages or instant messages that allow you to record a 60-second clip in the shape of a circle, as well as the ability to correct the text if you make a mistake.
How to get WhatsApp to send you messages
- The first thing you need to do is sign in to WhatsApp.
- After that, just go to the “News” tab.
- Now just go to Channels.
- In that place, look in “More channels”.
- There you will see one exclusively from WhatsApp.
- He always shares all official whatsapp news.
- Tap on the app’s profile photo and you’ll have to disable the message silencer.
- In this case, you will be able to receive all the news of the application.
- Your phone will even ring if there is any change in the app.
- Also, always make sure that you have the latest version of WhatsApp installed on your device.
Remember that in order to contact WhatsApp in case you have been blocked or there is simply a problem with your device, you can use this link.
There, a form will open for you to fill in all your personal information: among them your real name, email, this can be your Gmail or any company, the country you are writing from, as well as your mobile phone number, which must be followed by your country code.