Among the diets known from ancient oriental culture, 14 day japanese dietto shed two to six kilos with a moderate but satisfying diet, reports El Confidencial.
Japanese people live longer and its secret is in eating habits and a healthy lifestyle. It’s not just about healthy eating, but about doing it consciously, enjoying the moment and being physically active.
Irritable Bowel Diet: Follow These Tips to Reduce Symptoms
Why the 14 Day Japanese Diet Works
When weight loss is needed 14 day japanese diet It’s an option, and it works because, in addition to helping you lose weight in a healthy way, it forces your body to learn to eat more efficiently, says The Objective.
Key Points of the Japanese Diet
1. Foods to avoid during these two weeks of the Japanese Diet:
2. Foods you should limit:
3. Foods to increase in your diet:
- Drink at least 1.5 liters of water per day
How to Follow the Japanese 14 Day Diet
For the first seven days, you should consume the following foods, and the next week, repeat the menu, as detailed in El Confidential and The Objective.
The staples of the 14-day Japanese diet are:
Carrots, lettuce, tomatoes, apples, lemon, vegetables and fruits containing important nutrients; and moderate proteins such as beef steak, chicken breast, and fish; plus healthy fats like olive oil.
The proposed menu looks like this:
- Breakfasts: Coffee or tea. On some days, you can substitute raw or roasted carrots.
- Dinners: allowed protein, vegetable salad dressed with olive oil.
- Dinners: Protein and steamed vegetables. On some days you can replace it with yogurt and fruit.
Be sure to consult with a health and nutrition professional before starting a weight loss diet.